We may collect the names and email addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages users access or visit, and information volunteered by the users (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes. On occasion we use your information to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Motion Defense we ask for information such as your email address.
- Motion Defense uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Motion Defense service.
Kicklet may use third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Motion Defense. Although Kicklet owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Motion Defense application, all rights to your data belong to you.
Kicklet may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Kicklet may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Motion Defense account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Last updated: June 27th, 2016